Sunday, March 1, 2009

Nerf gun purchases



Finding the perfect nerf gun can be quite an adventure. The first store i went to was toysrus. Unfortunately the small pocket size nerf gun I wanted was not in stock. Instead, my friend Matthew convinced me to buy an alternate nerf gun with more power. Later on I decided that this other nerf gun was not worth the money so I returned it. However, I was still lacking my nerf gun. During my five hour break in school, my brother and I went to Toysrus near Queens College. Mission Accomplished!! I found the mini nerf gun I was looking for. But then, something else caught my eye... A bigger gun called the Maverik which can shoot 6 darts. Because I seem to have the best luck, there was only one left in stock, leaving me and my brother to decide who will get this one and who will have to wait. I lost that fight. The nerf wars will have to wait until I can purchase one of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment